Location: Penrith, Cumbria
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 - Experience dependent
Due to successful growth, NXT are working on behalf of a local business to recruit a Finance Manager. As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for enhancing and developing the accountancy function within the business. The role provides an exciting opportunity to work across the entire organisation interacting with Board level as well and Operations, Marketing, HR and Finance.
Duties will include:
- Management of monthly management accounts
- To provide monthly financial results to the Director and to make suggestions on performance on how to drive profit
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of intercompany postings and balances
- Management of cashflow forecasts and credit control
- To support the year-end audit process and preparation of accounts
- To support the Finance Assistant in posting supplier invoices, reconciling supplier accounts and producing weekly payment runs
- Ideally qualified to CIMA / ACCA level or Qualified by Experience
- Strong IT skills and a proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Strong analytical skills and a love of numbers and problem solving
- Calm under pressure and able to motivate others
- Experience of SAGE is highly desirable
Apply today or for more information call Emma on 01228 812585
Carlisle Living Awards 2019
Sponsoring: Best Team, Best Professional Services Team, Best Place to Work, and...
The Rise of the Machines
The Rise of the Machines… Technology is undoubtedly having an impact upon...