Trainee Quantity Surveyor
Location: Penrith, Cumbria.
Job type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our clients company who are a leader in the civil engineering and construction industry. They are looking for an enthusiastic Trainee Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team. Training will be provided to help you progress within the company.
Duties will include:
- This role will involve being in an office environment and out on site
- Must be able to liaise with colleagues, finance and site managers regarding budgets
- Skilled in estimating costs for materials, time and labour
- Forecasting accurately monthly cost reports
- Preparation of site budgets and projects
- Estimating costs of materials for jobs
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified in HND or HNC in construction, and will be willing to study for a diploma (Funded by the company)
- Highly organised with strong organizational time and self-management skills
- Experience of having worked in the construction industry
- Ability to cooperate and negotiate, so excellent communication skills are essential
- Excellent numerical skills and a good financial knowledge
Apply today or for more information, please call Emma on 01228 812585 or 07505910272
Carlisle Living Awards 2019
Sponsoring: Best Team, Best Professional Services Team, Best Place to Work, and...
The Rise of the Machines
The Rise of the Machines… Technology is undoubtedly having an impact upon...