Senior Structural Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Location: North Cumbria
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of Cumbria’s most well-established and reputable Structural and Civil Engineering companies. My client are looking for a highly experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join the team and be able to hit the ground running.
Duties will include:
- You will be acting as a consultant to the business advising them based on your structural calculations and analysis
- The role will involve attending site and design meetings and conducting structural inspections on sites
- Experience of having supervised staff as you will be expected to oversee technicians and graduate engineers
- Liaising with clients, Architects, M&E consultants and the design team members
- Preparation of concept designs and of quotations
- You must be technically minded and have a strong knowledge of designing structures
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD or similar 3D software
- You must have qualifications in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience of design and building schemes
- Capable of managing project expenditure and controlling your workload
If you would like to have an informal chat about the role and you would like more information, please call Thomas on 01228 812585
Carlisle Living Awards 2019
Sponsoring: Best Team, Best Professional Services Team, Best Place to Work, and...
The Rise of the Machines
The Rise of the Machines… Technology is undoubtedly having an impact upon...