Salary: £10 Per Hour
Hours: Full-time (Monday – Friday)
Job Type: Permanent
We’re looking for an experienced administrator to facilitate the efficient and effective running of a busy Agricultural department.
We are delighted to be recruiting an Agricultural Admin on behalf of leading, local agricultural business who supply products nationwide. Within the role of Agricultural Admin, you will be responsible for the administration of the agricultural department. Contributing to, reporting, monitoring, planning and business development.
Duties will include:
- Data inputting using a bespoke management system covering several areas of the business to ensure efficiency
- Accurate Administration of compliance procedures as instructed by the Agricultural Director, working closely with the Agricultural Team. Ensuring accuracy within in a timely manner.
- Administration of production scheduling and the stock control of all materials
- Working as part of the general office team assisting with general office duties, including telephone and visitor reception cover when necessary
- Coordination of the agricultural team calendar
- Responsibility for checking all monitoring documentation in accordance with the relevant assurance scheme protocol and customer requirements.
- Contribute to the efficient running of the agricultural department, helping to ensure admin costing is carried out in a cost effective and efficient manner, within agreed quality targets
- Contribute to maintaining expected customer service levels and assist with complaints investigation
- Work closely and liaise with the accounts department, investigating and as agreed reporting any abnormal results
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a customer service-based environment
- Administration skills, demonstrating proficient use of MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Knowledge and understanding of a range of administrative tasks with a keen eye for detail
- A team player with an open and approachable attitude
- Experience of working in a confidential environment and a high level of personal integrity
- A self-starter, with the ability to work on your own initiative and a flexible working attitude
- Good time management with excellent organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritise tasks
To apply today or for more information, please call Amy in the office on 01228 812585