Digital Marketing Manager
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Experience Dependent
Hours: Full-time (hybrid working)
Are you ready for something new and exciting? If you’re experienced in Digital Marketing, this role could be for you!
We’re working exclusively on behalf of a leading online clothing retailer, with a portfolio of mail order clothing brands.
Using your creative and technical expertise to attract visitors and increase online sales.
You will be responsible for 3 individual brand websites that focus on the sale of clothing and homeware products direct to consumer. You will also oversee the website’s continued development and maintenance to ensure that the current personalised experience enjoyed by customers remains as they transition online. You will mentor and lead a team that keeps every aspect of the website running, ensuring the best possible page rank and domain authority through the natural optimisation of landing pages, category and product pages for keywords and phrases that will bring the most qualified traffic.
- Developing the content and, the design of the websites in line with company brand guidelines and overseeing security, data protection, online marketing and content team management
- Working closely with any 3rd party agencies or in-house development teams to make sure that the interface and structure suits the profile of the customer
- Monitoring traffic and bounce rates and identify improvements to customer experience.
- Ensuring the content of the website reflects brand values, is accurate, up to date and incorporates video, social media, live chat, SMS and any other third-party platform the customer might expect from their online shopping experience
- Managing digital maintenance budget
- Managing a digital media budget and allocate spend in line with expected return on investment continually optimising the return.
To be consider for this exciting role, you will need to understand the importance of print as part of the customers online journey and the role traditional mail order catalogue plays in the conversion process. You will also need experience in preparing reports and analysing conversion numbers using Google Analytics and other 3rd party tools as well as the ability to Develop SEO/PPC strategies and marketing plans with content creators.
Full UK Drivers Licence Required.
Apply today or for more information, please call Simon on 01228 812585
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but you want to discuss your next career move in confidence, please call the office and one of the team will be happy to help.