Job type: Temporary – 6 month contract
Salary: Up to £12 per hour (Experience Dependant)
Location: Slough, Berkshire
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established, reputable and dynamic Manufacturing company. For this role, you will be working on an Installation project based in Slough, Berkshire therefore you must live locally to this assignment. You will be working on site and must have a fantastic work ethic.
You will be supporting the Installation Engineer, so experience in a labouring role would be beneficial.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Capable of working at height
- Capable of using an electric drill & thread tapping
- Competent in the use of hand tools
- Full driving licence
- Prepared to work away from home
- CSCS green labourer card-essential
- IPAF, PASMA- preferred
- Experience from a Construction or Manufacturing background is preferred
Apply today or for more information, please call Emma or Thomas on 01228 812585
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for but you want to discuss your next career move in confidence, please call the office and one of the team will be happy to help.