Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Basic up to £30,000 + Uncapped Commission (OTE £45,000+)
We have grown to become leaders in Recruitment across Cumbria and South West Scotland, providing a premium service to our expanding network of clients.
Our team is dynamic, proactive and unique and we like to shout about it; whether its supporting local events, awards or online through social media, networking and vlogging, we like to connect with people in as many ways as possible. We believe providing a personal, honest and dependable service is what makes us stand out from the competition
What we’re looking for
We are seeking a highly driven, ambitious and committed individual looking to develop a career in a rewarding and exciting industry. This is not a 9-5 job, you must be prepared to go the extra mile to accommodate clients, candidates and the needs of the business.
What’s in it for you?
With our support you will become a successful Recruitment Consultant, managing your own client and candidate base.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in a rewarding and exciting industry, with a company committed to delivering exceptional service to our clients and candidates.
You will be responsible for building strong business relationships, growing your own client base and finding the best candidates:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites and magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
What we’re looking for
You will be willing to learn, have drive and enthusiasm and be able to deliver and maintain excellent standards throughout whilst also always ensuring strict confidentiality.
- A full UK drivers’ licence and own vehicle
- The ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you believe you possess the commitment and skills we are looking for apply now with your most up to date CV and covering letter.