We have an exciting opportunity for someone with Parts/Stores experience, looking to further their career in a rapidly expanding business.
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday- inbetween 8am-6pm (37.5hours)
Salary: £25,000/annum with additional benefits
Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
To lead a small team responsible for coordinating store activities and implementing stock control measures to ensure a smooth and effective operation.
- Ensuring requests for stock are actioned in a timely manner
- Monitoring and maintain stock levels
- Conducting regular stock counts
- Day to day management of all Health & Safety
Are we talking to you?
This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re already working in a parts/stores department and looking to progress.
- Be IT literate, (Microsoft packages especially Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Have Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be structured and methodical in your approach to work
- Have a Full clean driving licence and confident and willing to drive company vans
- Be Trustworthy, with an ability to work without close supervision and hands on approach
- Good attention to detail
Apply online today or call Harvey on 01228 812585 for more details