We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor on behalf of a well-known national business in the manufacturing industry.
Job Type: Permanent
As an HR Advisor you will play a crucial role in supporting the HR function by providing expert advice and guidance to both employees and management. You will be responsible for managing a range of HR processes, from recruitment and onboarding to employee relations and performance management.
- Acting as a point of contact for employee relations issues, providing advice and guidance to both employees and managers to resolve conflicts and promote a positive working environment
- Managing the recruitment process, including sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding new employees. Liaising with managers to understand staffing needs and ensure a seamless onboarding experience
- Working closely with management to implement performance management processes, providing support in goal setting, performance reviews, and development plans.
- Keeping up to date on employment laws and regulations and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. Assisting in the development and implementation of HR policies as needed
- Identifying training needs within the organisation and coordinating training programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge
- Overseeing HR administration tasks, including maintaining employee records, updating HR systems, and preparing reports as required
Skills and Experience:
- CIPD Level 3 is desirable but not essential
- Solid understanding of employment legislation and HR best practices
- Experienced in HR, Business Administration, or a related field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Proven experience in employee relations, recruitment, and performance management
Apply today, or call Emma in the office for a confidential chat and to get more details on 01228 812585
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, but you want to discuss your next career move in confidence, please call the office and one of the team will be happy to help.